Important: We are experiencing technical difficulties with the inventory on of our online menus. Please ask an in-store guide about additional product options.
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological and developmental disorder that affects how people interact with others, communicate, learn, and behave.
About autism spectrum disorder:
1. ASD affects about 1 IN 68 CHILDREN in the United States, with more children identified than ever before.
2. ASD is about 4 times more likely in boys than girls.
3. ASD affects children of all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups.
4. ASD is a spectrum disorder, which means that every child with ASD has different skills, challenges, and needs.
5. While we do not know all of the causes of ASD, we have learned that there are likely many contributing factors, including genes, early brain development, and the environment.
6. ASD can be reliably diagnosed by age 2, but children may be diagnosed at earlier ages.
7. Early identification of ASD helps children get the services they need.
8. There is no “cure” for ASD, but there are several interventions that can help children learn important skills that improve everyday life.
9. Typically, the earlier children are diagnosed and receive services, the better their outcomes are.
10. Children with ASD can learn and succeed in the classroom and beyond. Like every child, with the help of their families, providers, doctors, specialists, and communities, kids with ASD can thrive.
Some studies on marijuana show improvement in the following symptoms associated with autism: decreased bouts of self-mutilation and anger, hyperactivity, sleep problems, anxiety, restlessness, psychomotor agitation, irritability, perseverance, aggressiveness, and depression. Improvement in sensory sensitivity, cognition, attention, social interaction, and language were also reported.
For children high CBD and low THC is best.
- Dan Aykroyd: Actor and Film Writer
- Albert Einstein: Scientist & Mathematician
- Daryl Hannah: Actress & Environmental Activist
- Anthony Hopkins: Actor
- Tim Burton: Movie Director
- Charles Darwin: Naturalist, Geologist, and Biologist
- Emily Dickinson: Poet
- Bill Gates: Co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation
- Michelangelo: Sculptor, Painter, Architect, Poet
- Jerry Seinfeld: Comedian
CBD: Helps with pain/inflammation, GI issues/IBD, seizures, stress/anxiety, social anxiety, insomnia, depression, PTSD, ADD/ADHD, may help with repetitive behaviors (stimming) and sensory issues.
CBG: Helps with pain/inflammation, GI issues/IBD, anxiety, depression, PTSD, promotes neurogenesis (growth and development of nervous tissue/neurons in the brain), improvements in speech, insomnia
CBC: Helps with pain/inflammation, anxiety, depression, promotes neurogenesis (recovery and growth of new brain cells)
CBN: Helps with insomnia, pain/inflammation, is neuroprotective (protects nerve/brain cells)
THC: Helps with pain/inflammation, anxiety, PTSD, insomnia, nausea, increases appetite, muscle spasticity, helps with social anxiety and speaking with others.
THCV: Helps with pain, anxiety, and decreases appetite.
Myrcene: Helps with pain/inflammation, insomnia, muscle relaxant. May aid in countering hyperactive, compulsive, and aggressive behaviors.
Caryophyllene: Helps with pain/inflammation, may help with anxiety. May aid THC and CBD in protecting the brain and nervous system from oxidative stress which can influence the progression of autism.
Pinene: Helps with pain/inflammation, anxiety, short term memory issues. May aid in energy, alertness, and focus. Has been shown to reduce brain tissue inflammation that is often found in patients with autism.
Bisabolol: Helps with pain, has antioxidant and neuroprotective properties to help protect brain tissue. It has the potential to provide a synergistic effect that can enhance the effects of other terpenes.
Valencene: Helps with inflammation and may help promote alertness which may help counteract fatigue from sleeplessness.
Eucalyptol: Helps with pain/inflammation, GI issues/IBD, and may have benefits for cognitive function (perception, attention, memory, decision making, and language comprehension).
Limonene: Helps with depression/anxiety, pain/inflammation, antioxidant, may relieve heartburn and gastric reflux. Helps promote absorption of other terpenes.
Linalool: Helps with insomnia, pain/inflammation, anxiety/depression.
Terpinolene: Helps with pain/inflammation, may ease restless leg syndrome, insomnia, hypertension, and anxiety. But be aware that higher doses may lead to over stimulation and anxiety.
Green Crack flower
Sour Diesel cartridge and live resin
East Coast Sour Diesel Cartridge and wax
Blue Dream x PCK crumble
Girl Scout Cookies (GSC)
Cornbread x Mendo Breath Budder
Platinum Fuel Cartridge
1:20 Extra Strength CBD tincture
Poleg, S., Kourieh, E., Ruban, A. et al. Behavioral aspects and neurobiological properties underlying medical cannabis treatment in Shank3 mouse model of autism spectrum disorder. Transl Psychiatry 11, 524 (2021). HTTPS://DOI.ORG/10.1038/S41398-021-01612-3
Bar-Lev Schleider, L., Mechoulam, R., Saban, N. et al. Real-life Experience of Medical Cannabis Treatment in Autism: Analysis of Safety and Efficacy. Sci Rep 9, 200 (2019). HTTPS://DOI.ORG/10.1038/S41598-018-37570-Y
Silva EAD Junior, Medeiros WMB, Torro N, Sousa JMM, Almeida IBCM, Costa FBD, Pontes KM, Nunes ELG, Rosa MDD, Albuquerque KLGD. Cannabis and cannabinoid use in autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review. Trends Psychiatry Psychother. 2021 May 21. doi: 10.47626/2237-6089-2020-0149. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34043900.
Bar-Lev Schleider, L., Mechoulam, R., Saban, N. et al. Real life Experience of Medical Cannabis Treatment in Autism: Analysis of Safety and Efficacy. Sci Rep 9, 200 (2019). HTTPS://DOI.ORG/10.1038/S41598-018-37570-Y
Staff at Erie location is super helpful and knowledgeable of all products being sold. They take the time to listen then answer questions. Never felt rushed or pressured into buying a product. My go to dispensary from now on.
Everyone knows exactly what they are talking about with excellent recommendations. Goodblend has their own brand, FLOAT, which is the best high quality flower out there in PA. I would recommend Goodblend over any of the other local medical dispensary in Erie, PA.
Everyone there is great and they have discounts almost every day. The pharmacists has been great about helping me navigate meds with my newly formed epilepsy. And everyone is always friendly and helpful!
Goodblend, Has been a godsend thank you so much for your support and your great great medicine, You guys go above and beyond .